CIM Training Programs
Written Training Plans
Official CIM Training Program
Fleet Feet Sports, The Sacramento Running Association (SRA) and New Balance have partnered to bring you a California International Marathon (CIM) training experience like no other! The Official CIM training program has everything- experienced coaches, goal-based training schedules, insights from CIM insiders, along with premium race day experiences.
While this marathon training program is filled with perks at its core it is about building a community of people who share a passion and want to work together to reach their goals. This program is about encouraging and motivating one another to do your best. Whether you are looking to finish, improve or perform, this program will leave you a smarter, healthier and happier runner.
- Twice weekly group workouts led by experienced Fleet Feet Sports Coaches
- 17-week daily training schedules with goal-specific workouts.
- Race morning perks; private bus to start, Training Hospitality tent and bathrooms just for you!
- Hotel block at the Holiday Inn Capitol Plaza in Sacramento, Ca
- Guaranteed race entry (not included in training fee)
- CIM University seminar led by CIM race insiders.