Finish Line Information
You’ve done it and a hero’s welcome awaits you! Featuring the marathon and relay finish lines, official CIM merchandise, post-race food and drink, massage opportunities and all things marathon, the CIM finish line has been a beehive of activity since pre-dawn hours and is definitely the place to celebrate with family and friends.
Finish festival opens at 8:00am and closes at 1:30pm
Finish Line Amenities:
- Official finishers medals
- Official finisher hydration bottle from nuun
- Official finisher warming shell from UC Davis Health
- Medical tent and care provided by UC Davis Health
- Finisher food from Raleys
- GU recovery snacks
Post Race Party Zone
- Beer Garden (free beer for all finishers over 21 years of age – must have ID) provided by Sierra Nevada
- Promotional giveaways by sponsors
- BQ Bell and Photo Station
- Official CIM merchandise
- First-Timers' Program Tent
Hotel Return Buses
- For Folsom and Point West hotel clients transportation from the finish line back to your hotel will be available periodically between 10th street and N Street between 11:00AM and 1:00PM.
- Free finisher food from Baja Fresh
- Rehydration station with nuun and water
- Participant Gear Check Pick-Up
- Runner Reunion Zone
Link to interactive Google Map.