Dec. 3, 2023
Finish Line Information
You’ve done it and a hero’s welcome awaits you! Featuring the marathon and relay finish lines, official CIM merchandise, post-race food and drink, massage opportunities and all things marathon, the CIM finish line has been a beehive of activity since pre-dawn hours and is definitely the place to celebrate with family and friends.
Finish festival opens at 8:00am and closes at 1:30pm
Finish Line Amenities:
- Official finishers medals
- Official finisher hydration bottle from nuun
- Official finisher warming shell from UC Davis Health
- Medical tent and care provided by UC Davis Health
- Finisher food from Raley's
- GU Stroopwafel recovery snacks
Post Race Party Zone
- Firestone Walker Beer Garden (free beer for all finishers over 21 years of age – must have ID)
- Promotional giveaways by sponsors
- MATRIX BQ Bell and Photo Station
- Official Asics CIM merchandise
- Participant shirt exchange
- First-Timers' Program Tent
Hotel Return Buses
- For Folsom and Point West hotel clients transportation from the finish line back to your hotel will be available periodically between 10th street and N Street between 11:00AM and 1:00PM.
- Free finisher food from Baja Fresh
- Rehydration station with nuun and water
- Participant Gear Check Pick-Up
- Runner Reunion Zone
- Yakult Probiotic Drink
A/B Finish Lines
Runners will have an “A” or “B” on their bib which will determine which finish line they will finish at. Runner with an “A” on their bib will finish on left side on Capitol Mall and runners with a “B” on their bib will finish on the right side on Capitol Mall. Both finish lines are the same distance offer the same services.
Link to interactive Google Map.
Finish Line Security Procedures
CIM security procedures require all Finish Festival attendees to pass through one of our designated security checkpoints. For more information on complete CIM security procedures, click here.