CIM Hospitality Programs
2019 information below, updated information coming early fall 2020.
The CIM VIP Experience:
The CIM VIP Experience is the perfect addition to enhance your CIM weekend! This $290 add-on is in addition to your CIM registration and includes:
- Private VIP pre-race pasta dinner at Hyatt Regency
- VIP Concierge service to handle all of your race weekend needs
Entry into the Capitol Challenge
- Capitol Challenge – Run both the Capitol 5k and the California International Marathon. Earn 3 medals over CIM weekend: 5k medal (available at 5k finish), CIM medal (available at marathon finish), and Capitol Challenge medal (available at challenge tent in marathon finish festival)
- VIP packet pick-up area
- Commemorative Race Poster
- Premium merchandise item and goody bag
- VIP Exclusive CIM Premium Merchandise Item
- Custom bib (Must sign up by Nov 1)
- Luxury charter bus to start line
- Private warming tent with food & private bathrooms at start line
- Premium gear check service
- VIP post-race brunch in Sutter Club
- Premium gear check service with finisher gift
The VIP Program can be added to your registration during the regular registration process. If you have already registered and would like to add the VIP option for your race weekend please follow the link below.
CIM VIP Add-On
Make Your Destination: CIM
The Sacramento Running Association is pleased to present an all-new, all-inclusive race hospitality package for the 2019 California International Marathon – Destination: CIM.
Your Destination: CIM package includes:
- Guaranteed race entry with custom bib
- 3 days/2 nights accommodations in Sacramento’s premier “The Citizen Hotel” (A Marriott Premier property), <5 minute walk from finish
- Hotel breakfast daily, pre-race dinner Friday, post-race brunch Sunday
- Round trip airport transfers (SMF)
- VIP transfer to start
- Private warming tent directly adjacent to start
- Reserved gear check
- And more
Book your Destination: CIM package today – only at destinationCIM.com.