California International Marathon Expo & Packet Pick-up
The CIM Expo & Packet Pick-up is FREE and open to the public!Featuring interactive exhibits, live entertainment, expert speaker panels, official CIM merchandise, product trials and all things marathon, the CIM Expo is one of the highlights of race weekend.
The CIM Expo annually hosts exhibitors featuring the brand-new designs in running gear and shoes, as well as the latest developments in sports, fitness, and nutrition. In addition, the Expo is the home of CIM participant packet pick-up for all marathon and relay participants and offers runners an opportunity to network with the CIM Pace Team leaders. The two-day CIM Expo is free and open to the public.
Friday, December 3
12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 4
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SAFE Credit Union Convention Center
1400 J Street Sacramento, CA 95814
- All CIM participants will be REQUIRED to produce either of the following to participate in the race…
- Proof of a complete vaccination series OR
- Negative COVID-19 test from within 72 hours of race day (starting Thursday, December 2 at 7:00 am).
- Participants must bring to the Expo an original paper copy, digital copy, photocopy, or photo of their vaccination or negative test proof.
The following is acceptable for proof of negative COVID-19 test and results: PCR and antigen tests, including rapid tests, are all acceptable. Test results must be from a test provider or laboratory and show the patient’s name, type of test performed, date of test and negative test result. Acceptable proof of a negative COVID-19 viral test result: a printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) showing test result or an electronic test result (email, text message, or mobile application record) displayed on attendee’s phone or mobile device.
- NEW FOR 2021: The CIM Expo will feature multiple 90-minute sessions on both Friday and Saturday. Participants are REQUIRED to choose a specific Expo session to attend.
- All packets must be picked up at the CIM Expo. There will be no race day pick-up.
- CIM Expo will be located at the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center (1440 J Street).
- 90-minute Expo sessions will be held on both Friday and Saturday during these hours:
- Friday, December 3 (12:00 pm – 7:00 pm)
- Saturday, December 4 (9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Participants are REQUIRED to choose their 90-minute Expo session by NOV. 12. If you have not already done so you can SIGN UP HERE.
- Limited spots are available per session.
- Only choose one time. If you choose more than one, they will both be removed and you will need to choose again.
- If your desired session is missing that means it is full, please choose another session.
- If you need to change your session at a later date, you will be able to do so.
- As of now, the CIM Expo will be for race participants ONLY. You will be provided an update if this policy changes.