Dec. 4, 2022
2021 information below, updated information coming summer 2022.
California International Marathon Expo & Packet Pick-up
Featuring interactive exhibits, live entertainment, expert speaker panels, official CIM merchandise, product trials and all things marathon, the CIM Expo is one of the highlights of race weekend.
The CIM Expo annually hosts exhibitors featuring the brand-new designs in running gear and shoes, as well as the latest developments in sports, fitness, and nutrition. In addition, the Expo is the home of CIM participant packet pick-up for all marathon and relay participants and offers runners an opportunity to network with the CIM Pace Team leaders.
Friday, December 2
12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, December 3
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SAFE Credit Union Convention Center
1400 J Street Sacramento, CA 95814
NOTE: All attendees of the CIM Expo will be required to wear a mask inside the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center.
PACKET PICK-UP DETAILS:
- All participants are required to provide their COVID documentation AND QR code received in the final instructions to participants to pick up their packet.
- The CIM Expo will feature multiple 90-minute sessions on both Friday and Saturday to allow us to track the number of participants in the Convention Center at a time. There is plenty of space available in all sessions, so feel free to arrive whenever is convenient for you during the posted expo hours. If you did NOT choose an Expo time OR originally chose a time that no longer works for you, you are fine coming to the Expo at ANY time as all sessions have available space; there is no need to contact us to update or change you Expo time.
- All packets must be picked up at the CIM Expo. There will be no race day pick-up.
- As of now, the CIM Expo will be for race participants ONLY. You will be provided an update if this policy changes.
If you need another person to pick up your race packet please send them with the proper information or they will be turned away.
- bring the completed authorization form (Marathon Only)
- bring a copy of your final instructions with your QR code (Marathon Only)
- bring a copy of your photo ID
- bring a copy of your vaccination card or negative COVID test result
- arrive during your assigned Expo report time