Registration for 2021 CIM to open in Spring of 2021
"Worry-Free" Voucher (2020 Cancellation)
CIM “Worry-Free” Voucher:
In April, we swiftly outlined a “Worry-Free Registration Guarantee” that let all of our registrants know that if the race was unable to be conducted, they will receive a voucher for a free entry into any one of the next 3 CIMs (2021-2023).
Your voucher code was enclosed in your cancellation email you received September 25, 2020. If you are unable to locate the voucher code or cancellation email please contact email@example.com
How to redeem your voucher code:
- Voucher codes can be used to register one time to either the 2021, 2022 or 2023 CIM.
- Codes are only valid from registration opening (early Spring) until May 31st of your selected year. If the voucher code is not redeemed by May 31st it must be used the following year. Any unclaimed vouchers beyond May 31, 2023 are void.
- Voucher code can be redeemed during the registration process when you are prompted to enter a promo code.
- Voucher codes are unique to each participant and are not transferable.
- In the event you added items to your 2020 CIM registration (example: VIP, Run the Parkway, Capitol Challenge…) these items will automatically be added to your registration. Do not add these items again during your registration process or you will be charged.
Get the CIM VIP Experience:
If you purchased a VIP package with your 2020 CIM registration, your VIP status is attached to your voucher code. There is no need to reregister for VIP when registering for the marathon as your VIP purchase will roll over to your next registration.
2020 information below, 2021 information coming soon…
This $290 add-on is in addition to your CIM registration and includes:
- Private VIP pre-race pasta dinner at Hyatt Regency
- Special room block rates available for a limited number of VIPs – First come first serve
- VIP Concierge service to handle all of your race weekend needs
Entry into the Capitol Challenge
- Capitol Challenge – Run both the Capitol 5k and the California International Marathon. Earn 3 medals over CIM weekend: 5k medal (available at 5k finish), CIM medal (available at marathon finish), and Capitol Challenge medal (available at challenge tent in marathon finish festival)
- VIP packet pick-up area
- Premium merchandise item and goody bag
- Custom bib (Must sign up by Nov 1)
- Luxury charter bus to start line
- Private warming tent with food & private bathrooms at start line
- Premium gear check service
- VIP post-race brunch in Sutter Club
- Premium gear check service
2020 Charity information coming soon…
No refunds. No transfers. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your number to anyone else. Note: CIM has instituted a “worry free” registration policy for 2020. Learn more about this program here.