IT’S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
Below are your final runner instructions. Please be sure to review all the details below for essential race weekend and race day information!
Additional reminders will be posted on runCIM.org and on social media over these final few days.
Thank you for choosing the California International Marathon and good luck on Sunday!
Though we hope you read this entire email as this is ALL very important information, here are the most important points that we want you to see:
- The CIM Expo will be at the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center
- You must show your government issued photo ID and QR code, located below, to receive your bib (and, if someone is picking up for you, be sure they have photos of both)
- Reminder: No gear check at the start.
- For security reasons, runners can NOT be dropped off near the start. All runners must take a bus or shuttle to the start
- Runners can take any of our official race transportation options, your bib is your ticket to ride. Please Review
Questions about the greatest hits? Keep reading, the answers are likely below. If not, check the website for…the rest of the story.
RACE WEEKEND SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 3
4:00 am – Gear Check opens behind the Convention Center on K Street between 13th and 14th Street
4:30 am – Start Line Buses depart from location A
5:00 am – Start Line Buses depart from location B
5:00 am – Gear Check closes
5:30 am – Start Line Buses depart from locations C and D
5:30 – 6:30 am – Start Area Shuttle Buses running at locations E and F
7:00 am – Race start
8:30 am – Beer Garden and Finish Festival opens
11:00 am – Elite Award Ceremony
1:30 pm – Finish Area closes
2023 CIM EVENT PROGRAM
The Sacramento Running Association continually strives to improve our sustainability efforts with all our events. This year we will again have a digital event program in an effort to reduce the amount of paper and waste produced by the California International Marathon. Take a look!
|RUNNER MEDICAL INFO
CIM has teamed up with UC Davis Health and RaceSafe to create a standard of care and safety for our athlete community. We kindly request that you provide critical health information to our medical team in advance, that will help them to appropriately care for you.
Thank you for helping our medical team provide the best safety and care to our athletes.