Dec. 5, 2021
Relay Leg 1 (CIM Start Line: 7550 Folsom-Auburn Rd, Folsom)
- Relay runners should follow the same protocol as marathon runners for getting to the start.
- Bus transportation from relay exchange zone 1 (end of leg 1) is available for all relay runners back to the marathon finish at the State Capitol.
- There are no buses that transport runners back to the start or back to their hotels.
Relay Leg 2 (Relay Exchange #2: 4010 Manzanita Avenue, Carmichael)
Do not take the bus to the marathon start!
- Relay runners are allowed to take the bus or may have someone drop them off at the relay exchange zone.
- Bus transportation will ONLY be available from Pick-Up Location A (Sacramento Convention Center on 11th and J Streets).
- Buses leave at 7:00 a.m.