Sept. 25 to Dec.13
“Go the distance!”
Sunday, December 6th
Race Start and Finish Location:
Start & Finish: Hagan Community Park
2197 Chase Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Race Cutoff Times:
7 hours. If you plan to take five or more hours to complete the marathon, please sign up for Wave 4 or Wave 5
There is plentiful FREE parking at Hagan Park, Cordova High School, Mills Middle School, and the surrounding neighborhood. Parking volunteers will direct you where to go on race morning.
Please report to “check in” at your report time. You will be starting the race within 15 minutes of your report time and will no longer have access to amenities such as portalets. Please come to “check in” prepared to race. You will not be allowed into the check-in area until your report time.
- 6:40am- Wave 1
- 7:05am- Wave 2
- 7:25am- Wave 3
- 7:45am- Wave 4
- 8:05am- Wave 5
- 8:40am- Wave 6
- 9:05am- Wave 7
- 9:25am- Wave 8
- 9:45am- Wave 9
- 10:05am- Wave 10
- 10:25am- Wave 11
- 10:45am- Wave 12
- Custom medals for all Marathon finishers!
- We reserve all finishers medals for finishers only and do not provide extra medals or ‘buddy’ medals for any of our events.
Fueling & Hydration:
The Project 26.20 Marathon offers 10 aid stations with amenities including CLIF Shot Energy Gel, water, and nuun Performance.
Rules and Guidelines for All Entrants:
- No pets.
- No unregistered runners, walkers or pacers.
- Wearing headphone, iPods or Walkman-type radios is discouraged.
- No bicycles, unicycles, tricycles, inline skates, blades, or skateboards are allowed in any race!
- Baby joggers are not allowed in the 20-Mile, or half marathon.
- Hand crank bicycles are not allowed at the Project 26.20 Marathon and there is no official hand crank division. If you are a disabled athlete who would like to participate in a hand crank bicycle, you may request an accommodation through USA Track & Field’s ADA Accommodations Request process. (Please note: Evaluation of this request may take 4-6 weeks.)
- Runners who do not finish within the cut-off times should not expect on-course support (medical, aid stations, course marshals) and may not receive an official finish time.
- No one other than the runner who officially registered may use the bib number with timing tag issued to that runner. Transferring and/or selling your bib is illegal.
- Bib numbers must not be altered, should be worn on the front of the runner, and be clearly visible at all times.