April 2, 2023
Credit Union SACTOWN Runner Information
Sunday, April 2, 2023
Race information subject to change.
Miracle Mile: 7:30am
Race Start and Finish Location:
Start: Capitol Mall (north side)
Finish: Capitol Mall (south side)
All races (1-mile, 5k, and 10-mile) will start and finish at these locations.
Looking for a full map of the Start/Finish area and Finish Festival? Click here.
Rules and Guidelines for All Entrants:
- No pets.
- No unregistered runners, walkers or pacers.
- Wearing headphone, iPods or Walkman-type radios is discouraged.
- No baby joggers, inline skates or bicycles.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are not allowed in the 10-mile.
- Race services are limited to a 1:00 finish time (19:22/mile pace) in the 5k and a 2:30 finish time (15 minute/mile pace) in the 10-mile. Anyone proceeding slower than this pace must follow pedestrian rules, and race management cannot guarantee that finish times of these finishers will be published.
- No one other than the runner who officially registered may use the bib number with timing tag issued to that runner. Transferring and/or selling your bib is illegal.
- The start line closes 5 minutes after the start time of the given race. Runners who attempt to start after this time will not be allowed to start.
- Bib numbers must not be altered, should be worn on the front of the runner, and be clearly visible at all times.
- The Miracle Mile is an untimed event with no results or special awards for top finishers. There will be a clock at the finish line, and all runners will receive a ribbon.
- Hand crank bicycles are not allowed and there is no official hand crank division. If you are a disabled athlete who would like to participate in a hand crank bicycle, you may request an accommodation through USA Track & Field’s ADA Accommodations Request process. (Please note: Evaluation of this request may take 4-6 weeks.)
- All runners will be required to provide proof of COVID vaccine or any proof of negative COVID test within 72 hours of race start.
5k: Corner of Riverfront and Mills (nuun and water).
- Front St and O St (nuun, water and gu),
- S. River Rd just before 2nd Round-about to Stonegate (nuun, water and gu)
- Corner of Riverfront and Mills (nuun, water).
- On-street parking in the Capitol area is free on Sundays.
- Additionally, all city lots and garages will be maintaining their regular Sunday hours and rates during the event.
- Due to ample street parking in the vicinity of the start and finish lines, there will not be any gear check at this event.
USA Track and Field
USATF Course Certification Number CA22008TEB
- Medals for all 10-mile and 5k finishers
- All youth Miracle Mile finishers will receive a ribbon.
- Custom trophies to the top-3 overall men’s and women’s finishers in the 10-mile.
- Awards to the top-3 finishers in the following age divisions (5k and 10-mile): 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.
- Prize money will be distributed for the USAFT Masters National Championship, Pacific Association 10-Mile Championship and the Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run. Click HERE for additional information.
- Age group awards for the 5k will be available beginning at on a rolling basis.
- An awards ceremony for the top-3 overall men’s and women’s finishers in the 10-mile will be held on the Finish Festival Stage at approximately .
- Age group awards for the 10-mile will be available beginning at on a rolling basis.
- Age group awards must be claimed at the awards tent on race day.
- We reserve all finishers medals for finishers only and do not provide extra medals or ‘buddy’ medals for any of our events.
- Awards not picked up on race day will be held at the Sacramento Running Association office for four weeks and may be picked up by the award-winner during that time. After four weeks, the awards will no longer be available for pick-up. Awards will not be mailed. Contact email@example.com for further questions.