April 2, 2023
Credit Union SACTOWN Run Registration
2023 Information coming winter 2022.
10-Mile Registration Fees:
5k Registration Fees
$35 – for individuals who cannot be in-person, but still want to participate and support the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. All race materials will be mailed and virtual participants can upload their activity to our results platform.
Use buttons above to register.
***Note: Virtual event packets will be shipped after registration closes. Emails will be sent, after the packets are mailed, with instructions for uploading times.
5k & 10-Mile Runner Benefits:
- Men and women’s specific technical shirts
- Flat, fast course that starts and finishes at the spectacular California State Capitol
- Post-race finish line festival
- Medals for all 10-mile and 5k finishers!
Miracle Mile Runner Benefits:
- Cotton T-shirt for all registrants
- Special ribbon for all youth finishers
- Refreshments in the finish area
- The Miracle Mile is an untimed event with no results or special awards for top finishers. There will be a clock at the finish line, and all runners will receive a ribbon.
No refunds. No transfers. No deferrals. No exceptions. Once you have completed the registration process you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your number to anyone else, and you may not defer your entry fee to a future race.