Feb. 15, 2020
Saturday, February 15, 2020
Holiday Inn Arena
300 J Street,
Sacramento, CA 95814
6:00 pm - Happy hour (no host)
7:00 pm - Doors open and dinner
7:30 pm - Awards presentation
There is a lot attached to the Holiday Inn Arena. Make sure to tell the attendant that you are at the hotel for a hotel function and are not an overnight guest nor are you attending an event at the Golden 1 Center. Parking in that lot is $6 for our event. If full, parking is also available around the hotel on the street and in other lots.
Contact email@example.com with questions
SRA Hall of Fame Criteria
- Must have brought above average recognition to himself/herself and the Sacramento areas because of successful running endeavors.
- Must have made significant contributions to the sport of long distance running either through excellence in the sport of significant contributions to the sport.
- Inductee or representative must be available to attend banquet.
- Must live in, have lived in or be connected to the Greater Sacramento area (4 county region: Sacramento, Yolo, Placer and El Dorado) AND be within a 60-mile radius of the State Capitol.
- Must be several years removed from most significant achievement related to the sport.
Deadline to submit nominees is September 30.
Hall of Fame Nomination Form
SRA Annual Achievement Awards Criteria
- Must live in or be connected to the Greater Sacramento area (4 county region: Sacramento, Yolo, Placer and El Dorado) AND be within a 60-mile radius of the State Capitol.
Deadline to submit nominees for track categories is October 15. Deadline to submit nominees for all other categories is December 30.
Annual Achievement Awards Nomination Form