April 7, 2024
USATF Championships & Elite Athletes
The information listed below regards the 2023 race. The 2024 PA Championship information will be listed soon.
The 2023 Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run will serve as the USATF Masters 10-Mile National Championship.
All masters athletes (those 40 years old and over) who would like to participate in the USATF 10-Mile National Championship must register through the USATF website and USATF registration platform, not the SACTOWN registration platform.
USATF Masters Championship Prize Purse
|Individual Masters Age Graded||Total (Men/Women)||$2,500 ($1,250/$1250)|
|Masters AG 1st||$500|
|Masters AG 2nd||$300|
|Masters AG 3rd||$200|
|Masters AG 4th||$150|
|Masters AG 5th||$100|
|Masters Individual||Masters Total (Men/Women)||$1000 ($500/$500)|
|Masters 5-year age division winner
Men/Women (1st Place)
|USATF Masters Division Team Prize Purse*
|Masters Total (Men/Women)||$1500 ($150/Division)|
|*Note: Masters Teams are in 10 year age groups and score three runners|
Credit Union SACTOWN 10-Mile Open Prize Purse
An open prize purse is available for all athletes in the elite field, all PAUSATF athletes, and USATF Masters Championships athletes. To be added to the elite athlete field and be eligible for the open prize purse please email Danielle Domenichelli at email@example.com.
|Open Prize Purse||Total (Men/Women)||$7,500 ($3,750/$3750)|
The 2023 Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run will also serve as the PAUSATF 10-Mile Association Championship.
The Pacific Association is a member association of USA Track & Field (USATF). Its geographical boundaries stretch from the California-Oregon border on the north to San Luis Obispo in central California on the south. The east boundary stretches just beyond Reno, Nevada.
|Pacific Association Championship Prize Purse|
|PAUSATF Individual||Total (Men/Women)||$870 ($435/$435)|
|PAUSATF Team||Total (Men/Women)||$870 ($435/$435)|
|Open Men/Women 1st||$250|
|Open Men/Women 2nd||$135|
|Open Men/Women 3rd||$50|
- Prize money will be distributed for the Pacific Association 10-Mile Championship, the USATF Masters 10-Mile Championship, and the Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run.
- Pacific Association athletes are eligible for both the PAUSATF 10-Mile Championship Prize Purse and the Credit Union SACTOWN 10-Mile Open Prize Purse
- Pacific Association masters athletes are eligible for both the USATF Masters 10-Mile Championship Prize Purse and the Credit Union SACTOWN 10-Mile Open Prize Purse
- Only masters (age 40+) runners who are current USATF members are eligible for the USATF Masters Championship Prize Purse
- Only Pacific Association athletes, with current memberships, are eligible for the Pacific Association 10-Mile Championship Prize Purse.
- Equal amounts awarded to men and women.
- Professional Athletes Interested in competing for the Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run Open Prize Purse please contact Danielle Domenichelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Code of Ethics Statement
In order to apply for elite entry and race for prize money at the Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run, athletes should have a clean drug test record.
The SRA will immediately disqualify any athlete that tests positive for using performance enhancing drugs, and SRA will no longer recruit that athlete for future races. Prize money will not be awarded to athletes that test positive for performance enhancing drugs. Athletes returning from a drug suspension will no longer be actively recruited, and they will not be offered food, lodging, and travel assistance to the event or any other Sacramento Running Association events.