April 5, 2020
The 2019 Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run will serve as the Pacific Association 10-Mile Championship.
The Pacific Association is a member association of USA Track & Field (USATF). Its geographical boundaries stretch from the California-Oregon border on the north to San Luis Obispo in central California on the south. The east boundary stretches just beyond Reno, Nevada. The Pacific Association oversees and administers region-wide programs for all ages in track and field, long distance running, and race walking.
The Pacific Association sanctions and provides liability insurance to approximately 300 athletic events in the region annually and is the largest of all the USATF associations with about 5,000 athlete members and over 125 member athletic clubs.
The PA hosts a wide array of Championship events such as the Olympic Track & Field Trials, the NCAA Division I Track & Field Championships, the 50-km US Trail Run Championship, Youth Track & Field and Cross Country Championships, and Masters National and World championships.
For more information about the Pacific Association click HERE
Code of Ethics Statement
In order to apply for elite entry and race for prize money at the Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run, athletes should have a clean drug test record.
The SRA will immediately disqualify any athlete that tests positive for using performance enhancing drugs, and SRA will no longer recruit that athlete for future races. Prize money will not be awarded to athletes that test positive for performance enhancing drugs. Athletes returning from a drug suspension will no longer be actively recruited, and they will not be offered food, lodging, and travel assistance to the event or any other Sacramento Running Association events.
|Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run||Total(Men/Women)||$9,100($4,550/$4,550)|
|Pacific Association Championship|
|Individual||Total (Men/Women)||$1,450 ($725/$725)|
|Open 40+ Men/Women 1st||$135|
|Open 40+ Men/Women 2nd||$55|
|Open 50+ Men/Women 1st||$50|
|Open 60+ Men/Women 1st||$25|
|Open 70+ Men/Women 1st||$25|
|Team||Total (Men/Women)||$1,450 ($725/$725)|
|Open Men/Women 1st||$250|
|Open Men/Women 2nd||$135|
|Open Men/Women 3rd||$50|
|Open 40+ Men/Women 1st||$135|
|Open 40+ Men/Wpmen 2nd||$55|
|Open 50+ Men/Women 1st||$65|
|Open 60+ Men/Women||$35|
- Prize money will be distributed for the Pacific Association 10-Mile Championship and the Credit Union SACTOWN Ten-Mile Run.
- Pacific Association members are eligible for the prize money available in both races.
- Only Pacific Association members are eligible for the prize money available for the Pacific Association 10-Mile Championship.
- Equal amounts awarded to men and women.
- To request the PA Long Series comp code please contact Danielle Domenichelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prize money and other athlete accommodations are only available to eligible elite athletes accepted into the Credit Union SACTOWN 10 Elite Championship event. To request entry into the elite field contact Danielle at email@example.com