April 7, 2024
Credit Union SACTOWN Runner Information
Sunday, April 7, 2024
Race information subject to change.
Miracle Mile: 7:30am
Race Start and Finish Location:
Start: Capitol Mall
Finish: Capitol Mall
All races (1-mile, 5k, and 10-mile) will start and finish at these locations.
A full race map will be provided soon
Rules and Guidelines for All Entrants:
- No pets.
- No unregistered runners, walkers, or pacers.
- Wearing headphones, iPods, or Walkman-type radios is discouraged.
- No baby joggers, inline skates, or bicycles.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are not allowed in the 10-mile.
- Race services are limited to a 1:00 finish time (19:22/mile pace) in the 5k and a 2:30 finish time (15 minute/mile pace) in the 10-mile. Anyone proceeding slower than this pace must follow pedestrian rules, and race management cannot guarantee that the finish times of these finishers will be published.
- No one other than the runner who officially registered may use the bib number with the timing tag issued to that runner. Transferring and/or selling your bib is illegal.
- The start line closes 5 minutes after the start time of the given race. Runners who attempt to start after this time will not be allowed to start.
- Bib numbers must not be altered, should be worn on the front of the runner, and be clearly visible at all times.
- The Miracle Mile is an untimed event with no results or special awards for top finishers. There will be a clock at the finish line, and all runners will receive a ribbon.
- Hand crank bicycles are not allowed and there is no official hand crank division. If you are a disabled athlete who would like to participate in a hand crank bicycle, you may request an accommodation through USA Track & Field’s ADA Accommodations Request process. (Please note: Evaluation of this request may take 4-6 weeks.)
Four aid stations with Water, Nuun, and GU products will be provided.
- On-street parking in the Capitol area is free on Sundays.
- Additionally, all city lots and garages will be maintaining their regular Sunday hours and rates during the event.
- Due to ample street parking in the vicinity of the start and finish lines, there will not be any gear check at this event.
USA Track and Field
USATF Course Certification Number: TBA
- Medals for all 10-mile and 5k finishers
- All youth Miracle Mile finishers will receive a ribbon.
- Custom trophies to the top 3 overall men’s and women’s finishers in the 10-mile.
- Awards to the top-3 finishers in the following age divisions (5k and 10-mile): 19 and under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.
- Age group awards for the 5k will be available beginning at 9:00 a.m. on a rolling basis.
- An awards ceremony for the top 3 overall men’s and women’s finishers in the 10-mile will be held on the Finish Festival Stage at approximately 10:30 a.m.
- Age group awards for the 10-mile will be available beginning at 10:30 a.m. on a rolling basis.
- Age group awards must be claimed at the awards tent on race day.
- We reserve all finisher medals for finishers only and do not provide extra medals or ‘buddy’ medals for any of our events.
Awards not picked up on race day will be held at the Sacramento Running Association office for four weeks and may be picked up by the award-winner during that time. After four weeks, the awards will no longer be available for pick-up. Awards will not be mailed. Contact email@example.com for further questions.