May 16, 2021
Gold Country 5k
presented by Marshall Medical
Sunday, May 16, 2021
Race Start and Finish Location:
El Dorado Hills Town Center
4370 Town Center Blvd,
El Dorado Hills CA 95762
Race Day Packet Pick-up:
To avoid long lines we STRONGLY suggest, if at all possible, that you pick up your packet before race day. However we will have race day pickup from 6:00 am until race start located under the Capital Road Race red tents on the bridge.
Participant parking is located in the parking lots nearest to the Regal Cinema. Once you arrive at Post St and Town Center Blvd, please follow the arrows to available parking spaces. Please note that these lots will not be accessible via Vine St at this time, as Vine St will be closed.
- Custom medals for all 5k finishers!
- Ribbons for all Kids’ Run finishers!
- Age group gift card award for the following male and female age groups: 16 & under, 17-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74. 75+
- Overall awards go to the top 3 male and female finishers. They will receive a Gold Country Run + Sport Custom Gift basket.
- We reserve all finishers medals for finishers only and do not provide extra medals or ‘buddy’ medals for any of our events.
Rules and Guidelines for All Entrants:
- No pets.
- No unregistered runners, walkers or pacers.
- Wearing headphone, iPods or Walkman-type radios is discouraged.
- No bicycles, unicycles, tricycles, inline skates, blades, or skateboards are allowed in any race!
- Baby joggers are not allowed in the half marathon.
- Strollers are allowed in the 5k, but please line up in the back at the start and be courteous to your fellow competitors.
- Hand crank bicycles are not allowed at the Gold Country Run and there is no official hand crank division. If you are a disabled athlete who would like to participate in a hand crank bicycle, you may request an accommodation through USA Track & Field’s ADA Accommodations Request process. (Please note: Evaluation of this request may take 4-6 weeks.)
- Race services are limited to the following times:
- 5k: a 1hr finish time (19:21 minutes/mile)
- Runners who do not finish within the cut-off times should not expect on-course support (medical, aid stations, course marshals) and may not receive an official finish time.
- No one other than the runner who officially registered may use the bib number with timing tag issued to that runner. Transferring and/or selling your bib is illegal.
- Bib numbers must not be altered, should be worn on the front of the runner, and be clearly visible at all times.