Sept. 29, 2018
Capital Cross Challenge Meet Information
Saturday September 30th, 2017
Haggin Oaks Golf Complex
3649 Fulton Ave
Sacramento, Ca 95821
- 8:00 am – Unseeded Varsity Boys 5k
- 8:25 am – Unseeded Varsity Girls 5k
- 8:55 am – Seeded Varsity Boys 5k
- 9:20 am – Seeded Varsity Girls 5k
- 9:50 am – College Men 8k
- 10:30 am – College Women 6k
- 11:00 am – Frosh/Soph Boys (Div 3, 4 and 5) 2 mile
- 11:10 am – Frosh/Soph Boys (Div 1 and 2) 2 mile
- 11:20 am – Frosh/Soph Girls (Div 3, 4 and 5) 2 mile
- 11:30 am – Frosh/Soph Girls (Div 1 and 2) 2 mile
- 11:45 am – Open Boys 2 mile – Unlimited Entries
- 11:55 am – Open Girls 2 mile – Unlimited Entries
- 12:15 pm – Youth Boys 1.4 mile
- 12:35 pm – Youth Girls 1.4 mile
Entry limit: 10 athletes in varsity & frosh/soph races.
Race schedule is tentative.
Chip timing by Record Timing. College athletes must return chips before exiting the finish chute. High school, middle school and youth athletes will be using disposable chips, which do not have to be returned.
Awards Presented by Hoka One One:
- 9:45am: HS Varsity Awards
- 11:00am: College Awards
- 12:00pm: HS Frosh/Soph Awards
- 12:25pm: MS/Youth Awards
- Plenty of on-site parking at Haggin Oaks Golf Complex.
- 2 free parking passes per school. $5 per spectator car.
Team Staging Area:
Team camps may be set-up along the north side of the course, which is on the backside of the finish straight along the tree line. Teams provide own tenting.
- No spectator entry fees
- Race T-Shirt and merchandise for sale on-site
- Food and drink sales on-site