Fall CIM Program
Runs October through December
The Fall CIM Program is 7 weeks and runs from October to early December. The Program is specifically designed to train kids to run the CIM’s maraFUNrun 5k held on the same day as the marathon.
The program is managed by the Sacramento Running Association’s youth fitness partner Runnin’ for Rhett.
Provided FREE by the SRA and Runnin’ for Rhett:
- 7-week training program
- Twice weekly training sessions that focus on proper running technique, stretches and nutrition
- Achievement ribbons for 5K, 10K, 13.1-mile (half marathon) and 26.2-mile (marathon) cumulative distances (see below!)
- Program t-shirt and wristband
- Finisher’s medal
- Optional extension into the SRA School Year Program
- Exposure of and opportunity to participate in the various kid’s runs held in conjunction with SRA races throughout the year