Race week has arrived!
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
Below are your final runner instructions. Please be sure to review all the details below for essential race weekend and race day information!
Additional reminders will be posted on runCIM.org and on social media over these final few days.
Thank you for choosing the California International Marathon and good luck on Sunday!
Though we hope you read this entire email as this is ALL very important information, here are the most important points that we want you to see:
- The CIM Expo will be at the SAFE Credit Union Convention Center
- You must show your government issued photo ID and QR code, located below to receive your bib (and, if someone is picking up for you, also the Authorization Form)
- Reminder: No gear check at the start; finish area gear check only
- For security reasons, runners can NOT be dropped off near the start. All runners must take a bus or shuttle to the start
- Runners can take any of our official race transportation, your bib is your ticket to ride. Please Review
Questions about the greatest hits? Keep reading, the answers are likely below. If not, check the website for...the rest of the story.
RACE WEEKEND SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 2
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4
4:00 am - Gear Check opens at the Finish Line (10th Street)
5:00 am - Start Line Buses depart from locations A and B
5:30 am - Start Line Buses depart from locations C and D
5:30 - 6:30 am - Start Area Shuttle Buses running
7:00 am - Race start
8:30 am - Beer Garden and Finish Festival opens (10th & L)
11:00 am - Elite Award Ceremony
1:30 pm - Finish Area closes
2022 CIM EVENT PROGRAM
The Sacramento Running Association continually strives to improve our sustainability efforts with all our events. This year we have moved to a digital event program in an effort to reduce the amount of paper and waste produced by the California International Marathon. Please enjoy viewing your 2022 Event Program HERE.
The California International Marathon has teamed up with UC Davis and RaceSafe and together we're creating a standard of care and safety for our athlete community. We kindly request that you provide critical health information to our medical team in advance. That will help them to appropriately care for you. Click here to confirm you are participating.