CIM now has two 5ks held the day before the marathon on Saturday, December 1: the maraFUNrun 5k–a free 5k for kids, including those in the Runnin’ for Rhett Fall Youth Fitness Program–and the Capitol 5k–a premier 5k for those who want to add another race to their CIM race weekend or cross the CIM Finish Line without having to cover 26.2 miles.
Not sure which 5k is right for you? Let us help you out:
Join us for the inaugural Capitol 5k, a 23.1-mile shortcut to the CIM Finish Line held the day before CIM on Saturday, December 1!
You’re looking for info on the Capitol 5k if you:
- Are running CIM and want to enter the Capitol Challenge
- Want a premium race experience on CIM weekend but aren’t yet ready for 26.2 miles!
- Are here supporting a loved one running CIM on Sunday and want to race this weekend, too!
Click here for Capitol 5k info
The UC Davis Children’s Hospital maraFUNrun 5k
The UC Davis Children’s Hospital maraFUNrun 5k has moved to Saturday, December 1 this year–the day before CIM–to give the kiddoes their own day to shine!
You’re looking for info on the UC Davis Children’s Hospital maraFUNrun 5k if:
- You or your child is under 14 years-old;
- Is a member of the Runnin’ for Rhett Fall Youth Fitness Program
- Just wants to run a timed 5k in a fun, celebratory environment!
- If you are a parent or guardian who wants to accompany your child in the maraFUNrun 5k.
Click here for UC Davis Children’s Hospital maraFUNrun 5k info