Race Operations Manager
- Serve in an operational area lead role for all major SRA road race events, including:
- California International Marathon
- Run the Parkway
- SACTOWN Run
- Other events as added to SRA race calendar
- Assist in race planning process for all events, with responsibilities to include permit submission, attending meetings, liaising with vendors and public safety agencies, coordinating advanced notification process, and assisting in producing operational documents including operational timelines, site maps, staffing plan, volunteer plan, equipment load lists, and other documents as needed.
- Oversee all on-site production and management of operational area including site builds and strikes, vendor/staff/volunteer management while prioritizing overall safety and participant experience.
- Serve in a support role to the Logistics Director to include loading and unloading of trucks, warehouse management, equipment and supply staging, and vehicle coordination.
Other SRA Event Operations Responsibilities
- Provide operational support at all SRA-managed Youth and Sport Development Events (xc, track, etc.)
- Assist with SRA programs and non-race events
- Other duties as they arise, or as assigned by SRA Executive Director or SRA Director of Operations
Position status: Part-time or Contract with potential for Full-Time employment dependent on candidate
Work Schedule: Flexible schedule; Weekend and evening work hours required; overtime around event dates
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Term: Employment begins July 1, 2023
Send CV and inquiries to email@example.com