Partnerships and Community Engagement Manager
Oversight of SRA’s event partnership portfolio, relationships, and projects/activities that are partner driven.
- Lead sponsorship, partnership, and grant outreach efforts under the direction of the Executive Director and the needs of event directors
- Manage all partner relations, fulfillments, and activations
- Lead creation of innovative activations and fulfillment strategies for existing and potential partners that meet SRA and SRA partner objectives
- Work with Event Operations and Communications teams to integrate partner activations into event production and participant engagement efforts
Lead sales and management of exhibitors for CIM Expo and other event expos
- Create exhibitor information packet.
- Facilitate booth contracts and location assignments.
- Manage exhibitor communication efforts.
- Manage event virtual race bag offering for exhibitors and other SRA partners.
- Coordinate with event leadership team and venue service contractors on all operational logistics.
- Manage exhibitor load-in and load-out.
- Assist exhibitors with needs throughout the event.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT COORDINATION
Assist Marketing and Community Relations Director as needed with all duties as assigned, including:
- Managing, creating, and executing content for SRA communications and outreach efforts
- Coordinating registration incentive and participant programs
- Coordinating participant and community engagement and experiences
- Overseeing on-site/grass-roots/community outreach opportunities
- Assist with community programs, such as Hall of Fame, Run Sac Series, SRA Kids, and Youth XC programs
Position status: Part-time or Contract with potential for full-time employment dependent on candidate
Work Schedule: Flexible schedule; Weekend and evening work hours required; overtime around event dates
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Term: Employment begins July 1, 2023
Send CV and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org