Over the last 13 years at the Credit Union Sactown Run, Credit Unions have raised over $2.2 million for the Children's Miracle Network. Thank you to everyone who has supported this great cause.
Virtual runners have the option to pick up their packets in person on Saturday or wait for them to be mailed. All unclaimed packets will be mailed at the close of registration.
In-Person Saturday, April 2
- Hours - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Location - Fleet Feet Sacramento (J Street)
- Pro Tip! The longest lines of the day are in the morning, just as we open for business
VIA Mail - Expect packets to arrive beginning April 8.
Be sure to time yourself during your virtual walk/run if you would like to upload your time to the results page.
If you would like your results posted on our website, you will have one month to upload your time to Race Roster. Please enter your results by May 3.
POST YOUR RESULT
You can post your results by following the steps below.
1. Visit the results page here between April 3 - May 3
- Solo or family run/walk around your neighborhood
- Solo or family run/walk at a local track
- Solo or family run/walk on a nearby trail
- Solo run/fitness activity on a treadmill or other home exercise device
- Any other health/fitness activity (ie yoga, bike ride, strength workout, meditation, etc.)
Virtual Run alternatives:
The beauty of a virtual run is that you can make it your own! If running a 5k isn’t for you, consider another form of activity that can you can do instead.Here are some examples of “alternative activities” and how they can be converted to a virtual 5k:
- Walk 7,000 steps
- Bike 12.5 miles
- Swim 1200 yards
- 45 minutes of spinning or stairmaster
- 90 minutes of moderate aerobics