Marketing and Participant Engagement Director
The Sacramento Running Association is currently seeking an enthusiastic candidate to fill an open Marketing Director position. This person will lead communications and outreach efforts for the Sacramento Running Association. This position will report to the Executive Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of 2-3 years marketing and social media experience.
- Proven track record of measured success with marketing campaigns.
- Experience and familiarity with running industry preferred
- Proficient in all social media content platforms, graphic design applications, website content management programs, and email marketing software.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible, fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a part of a highly successful, productive and positive team.
Work Schedule/Compensation: This position is a full-time salaried position with benefits; compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.
Application Process: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Scott Abbott via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Friday, June 25.