April 3, 2022
2020 SACTOWN Virtual Run
2020 SACTOWN Virtual Run Details:
- Solo or family run/walk around your neighborhood
- Solo or family run/walk at a local track
- Solo or family run/walk on a nearby trail
- Solo run/fitness activity on a treadmill or other home exercise device
- Any other health/fitness activity (ie yoga, bike ride, strength workout, meditation, etc.)
Please log into your Race Roster Dashboard by 11:59pm on March 22 to indicate that you would still like to participate virtually. Please check your mailing address and update as needed as this is where your race packet will be mailed. The virtual race is only available to 5k and 10-mile registrants.
Runners will also have the opportunity to defer their 2020 entry to the 2021 SACTOWN Run. To request a deferral, you must log into your Race Roster dashboard before 11:59pm on Sunday, March 22. If you choose the deferral option, you will receive a deferral code in late 2020 that you must use to register yourself for the 2021 SACTOWN Run.
Please follow these instructions to log into your Race Roster Dashboard.
- Sign into your Race Roster account here – if you do not see your SACTOWN 2020 registration on your account please claim your registration by scrolling down to the claim section of the page and click “Claim” next to SACTOWN 2020
- Click “Edit registration” in the right corner of the screen.
- First check your mailing address (under ‘personal information‘) to make sure it is correct. Then choose ‘Registration Questions‘ to join the virtual run or request a deferral code..
- Make your selections then hit SAVE to submit
If you simply value your contribution in helping the Credit Unions of California and Nevada support the Children’s Miracle Network, and do NOT wish to receive your items via mail and do NOT wish to receive a deferral into next year’s event, you do NOT need to update your registration. We appreciate your contribution and your understanding, and hope to have you back next year for the 2021 SACTOWN Run. If you would still like to donate to the Children’s Miracle Network, please click here.
- Post photo/activity on social media sites
- Use event hashtags:
- Use social media captions:
- “Social Distance Run for Kids”
- “I Ran for Kids”
- “I Ran SACTOWN”
- Title activity “SACTOWN Virtual Run” on fitness tracking apps (ie Strava, Map My Run, etc.)
- 2020 race shirt
- 2020 event medal
- 2020 race bib
- Sponsor gifts/samples
- Strava SACTOWN 10 mile segment challenge (Segment to be posted soon)
- Strava SACTOWN 3 mile segment challenge (Segment to be posted soon)